• Sankirth Kuturu posted an update 5 years, 3 months ago

Research Paper
    At first I wanted to a the Asian influence on the world. My professor pointed out that this may be too much to handle. She was correct. I then had to narrow down the country I wanted to focus on. I chose to do it on South Korea. I chose aspects of South Korea that I wanted to speak out.

Research played a huge role in the successes of this paper. I spent a while trying to find good sources. I tried finding a variety of sources such as statistics, quotes, surveys and studies. It was not difficult in finding sources, what was harder was choosing sources. To my surprise, there were a lot of sources about the topics I wanted to talk about.

The outline was essential! It helped me organize each aspect of South Korea I wanted to focus on. I was then able to subdivide each aspect into smaller chunks. I saw which areas were lacking and this is where I inserted my sources. Doing this balanced my voice and outside information.

My peer reviewer pointed out that I had a lack of pictures. She suggested a few areas to insert pictures and I did as she suggested. What a difference it made! It was much more engaging and provided further support to my writing. My professor pointed out a few unclear areas and I rewrote those areas and added some detail. Combining these suggestions was the best choice I made.