PUG – Python User’s Group

Public Group active 5 days, 2 hours ago

PUG – Python User’s Group

Group logo of PUG – Python User’s Group

PUG meeting TODAY @ 3:30pm, CHANGES ON THE MEETING PLATFORM: instructions below

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #88076

Dear PUG members,

I was just informed that unfortunately not everyone has access to Microsoft Teams. Staff and faculty were not able to create their accounts. Therefore, we won’t be able to use it for our meetings. Sorry for those who had already joined the MS Teams group.

As I mentioned in the last message, it will take some experimenting until we figure out the best solution for us. Right now, apparently Webex is the only platform that everyone at CUNY (students, faculty and staff) have access to, so that is what we are gonna use for today.

If you haven’t done it yet, please activate your Webex Meetings account (notice: we are using webex meetings, not webex teams).

This is the link for the meeting.

I will ask you to try to do it before the time of the meeting, so we have time to solve any possible complications on time. I will be available starting on 2:45pm to help you with that, just reach me on google hangouts (rdportela@gmail.com)

Best,
    Rafa

#88099

Can you send the meeting information (like the meeting code)? I cannot join via the link for some reason. Going to keep trying in the meantime.

#88109

Hey folks,

Thank you so much for coming. Here is the link for the file of today’s mini workshop.

See you in two weeks. Reach me if you need help.

Best,
    Rafa