The Group for Group Admins

Public Group active 1 week, 6 days ago

Receiving E-mails from Posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #18241

Hello,
    I wonder if anyone is having problems receiving copies of posts? I posted something yesterday and never recieved an e-mail about it. This has happened a couple of times in the last month and I had no issues beofore the summer. I’m wanting to make sure it sent an e-mail to everyone in my group.

I checked: my e-mail spam, my commons e-mail settngs (in the main settings area and in the group.

Any help would be terrific!
    Thanks, Janey

#31701

I have not received anything from this group in a while.

Maria Helena

#31702

Hi Janey / Maria – Thanks for reporting. I can open up a ticket if the issue persists, but first can you check your email notification settings in My Settings>>Email (individual settings for groups you belong to) and especially the setting called “Receive notifications of your own posts?”

I received a notification of both your posts this morning – but it could be an intermittent problem. Let me know and I can open up the issue with the dev team. Thanks.

#31703

Perhaps, I sent a message about the STEM event to the CAT
    Committee group on the Commons yesterday and I just want to ensure they received it. I didn’t get a copy although all my settings say I should have. Is there anyway to be sure? Are you in the group?

Thanks!
    Janey

#31704

I got a copy of this message immediately!

#31705

Hi – Unfortunately I am not a member of that group and it is private. I opened up a ticket on Redmine for this – http://redmine.gc.cuny.edu/issues/3395