CUNY IT ePort

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #14207

Please consider the following as a possible topic for the CUNY IT Conference. We will need to submit an abstract shortly, so please let me know ASAP if you are interested. Sarah Morgano and I have been talking about pulling together ePortfolio practices into one presentation, using one (or several) cross-campus pecha kucha(s). Joe Ugoretz created a very successful one for AAEEBL; he might be willing to join us and/or help out. It’s a good chance to use this new presentation style.
    Barbara
    http://www.allaboutpresentations.com/2011/04/ignite-pecha-kucha-emerging-trends-in.html
    PS Also, please respond to the Doodle re our next meeting.

#22150

I’d be glad to join in, although I’m thinking of proposing another pecha kucha on a different subject, too. So in other words, sure!

#22151

Thanks, Joe. Let me know about your availability for the subcommittee meeting. On this, I’ve also reached out to Jennifer Sparrow and Jordi Getman, who are not on the subcommittee. Hope others will join in and/or make recommendations of people from their campuses who might be good representatives of campus projects.
    — Barbara

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.