Open at CUNY

Public Group active 1 week, 3 days ago

April meeting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #14861

At the end of our March meeting we decided that the April meeting will be:

Thursday, April 26th at 3pm at the Grad Center

Spread the word! Let’s also use this space to decide on a topic for the meeting.

#23883

Would it be possible to move this meeting to Monday April 23rd or Wed. April 25th at 3 pm? I have a conflict on Thurs. and will not be able to make it. Thanks for considering.–Madeline

#23884

It’s fine if it works for others, but I’ll be away at a conference then, so I can’t attend on the 23rd or 25th. But whatever works best for others is totally fine with me.

#23885

I think we should leave the meeting for the 26th. I would have liked to attend, but it is best not to change at this point. I will try to attend the May meeting. Thanks!

#23886

It turns out I can make the meeting on April 26th. The other meeting has been switched again. Sorry for these posts.

#23887

Hi everyone, just to remind us, the next OA meetup is scheduled for this Thursday 4/26 at 3pm at the Grad Center. Polly, would it be possible for us to use Rm 196.05 in the Library?

What are your thoughts about a meeting theme or topic? I’ve been thinking that it’s never too soon to start brainstorming about Open Access Week events, but maybe that’s still too far off?

#23888

Many regrets that I won’t be able to go, as I’ve got a workshop to teach at the same time. Looking forward to any notes/minutes from the meeting!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.