Portfolio Models In Higher Education
From CUNY Academic Commons
As we move forward in our planning for the Assessment & Portfolios Committee, I thought it would be helpful to look at some of the preliminary research that has already been compiled in Academic Commons by members of CUNY's e-Portfolio Committee.
CUNY Portfolio Models
Non-CUNY ePortfolio Models
- University Studies Program Course Overview
- Inquiry & Critical Thinking Rubric
- Writing Rubric
- Quantitative Literacy Rubric
- The Diversity of Human Experience Rubric
- Ethics & Social Responsibility
Highly developed portfolio system with learning outcomes that cross disciplinary boundaries. Learning outcomes relate not only to academic but also social competancies.