Public Group active 2 years, 1 month ago

Academic Technology Research and Development Group

Group logo of Academic Technology Research and Development Group

UFS Ed Tech News for Faculty: Calendar of Events request

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Philip A. Pecorino
    Participant

As I indicated at the last CAT I am initiating efforts to disseminate information related to IT and ED for all CUNY Faculty. One means is a continuing series of UFS Blog posts and distributions to all CUNY faculty leaders and then to all faculty in CUNY. I am going have as a continuing feature a post of a calendar of events in CUNY (see below). I would appreciate it if folks would send me items for this calendar @ pepcorino@qcc.cuny.edu
    Thanks much,
    Phil Pecorino

Ed Tech News for CUNY Faculty: 2016 #2 Upcoming Events of Interest in CUNY and nearby
    January 22, 23 2016 CUNY Games Festival
    April 8, 2016 CUNY Online Learning Conference at John Jay College of Criminal Justice
    April 13, 2016 CUNY ePortfolio Symposium at Macaulay
    April 25-26, 2016 a special invitation to SUNY’s 10th Annual COIL conference; the conference itself, at the CUNY Grad Center.
    May 2, 2016 Teach@CUNY Day at the University Center
    May 6, 2016 Bronx Ed Tech Showcase at HOSTOS
    May 6, 2016 7th Annual Accesibility Conference at John Jay College of Criminal Justice
    May 13, 2016 CUNY CUE Conference

This topic was also posted in: CUNY Academic Technology Research and Development Group, CAT Sub-Committee: Digital Scholarship and Teaching , CAT-Bb subcommittee - Forum, CUNY Committee on Academic Technology - Forum.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.