LACUNY Mobile Technology Roundtable

Group logo of LACUNY Mobile Technology Roundtable

Unable to make the meeting today

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Junior Tidal
    Participant

Hi all,

Due to some post-hurricane catchup, I don’t think I’ll be able to attend today’s meeting. However, I would like to share about City Tech’s mobile site at the next one.

Best,
    Junior

Since this effects all, should we cancel till next week?

I won’t be able to make it on Monday, November 12. Should we do a quick poll to see how many folks can make it that day? Should we just skip November and have the meeting in December?

Whatever works for folks. Who is in for today?

OK, it is 10:30am and nobody is here. Should I assume that we are NOT meeting? I will wait till 10:45 and then return to my office.

Sorry about that Stephen!

No problem. Guess we should send out a reminder the day before, but with the chaos of the last week it is completely understandable that this is NOT a priority.

OK, shutting down the workstation and returning the room.

Let’s re-schedule.

Somebody, please setup a doodle.

Thanks!

Beth Evans
    Participant

It sounds like Nov. 12 is not ideal, Nov. 19 is Thanksgiving week (some may already be away) and Nov. 26 is one week before when we would meet in December. I’m in favor of skipping November and meeting in December.

Beth

Anything the group agrees to, works for me. However, remember that we are moving into the inclement weather time of the year.

Stefanie Havelka
    Participant

I favor Beth proposal to skip November meeting and meet in December.
    Our government document librarian did a great presentation on government apps and website and she agreed to present to group. Maybe in spring?

Tinamarie Vella
    Participant

I’d vote for December as well. Sorry, I didn’t check in about yesterday. Like most, I was playing catch up as well.

Junior Tidal
    Participant

I also vote for December.

December has my vote.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.