LACUNY Mobile Technology Roundtable

Group logo of LACUNY Mobile Technology Roundtable

Please RSVP for the next meeting: Monday, December 3, at CUNY Grad Center

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

The LACUNY Mobile Technology Roundtable is planning to have its next meeting on Monday, December 3, at 10:30 am (we usually meet the first Monday of each month). Instead of having the event at our usual location at Baruch College, we were thinking of having it at the CUNY Graduate Center. To make sure we’ve got the right size room, it would help if you could let us know if you are planning to attend.

The meeting will feature presentations on mobile web development by Stephen Klein (CUNY Graduate Center), who will talk about using WordPress, and Junior Tidal (New York City College of Technology), who will talk about using Drupal.

If you think you might attend or you are definitely going to attend, please RSVP on this Doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/u9xukfcqiwy4p3d3

Thank you.

Since most of us will be at the CUNY IT Conference and Monday is our first day back, I am wondering if Monday morning is best?

Junior Tidal
    Participant

Due to the CUNY IT Conference, perhaps we should push it to the 10th?

Would it also be possible to meet earlier, such as 9:30am?

So far, 5 people have said they’ll be there on Monday, December, and that’s not counting Stephen and Junior, nor is it counting Danielle, who told me in an email this morning that she’d be there. I have no problem being there on the 10th, and I can make it at 9:30, but if we want to change it, I’ll have to send out a new poll. Can we just wait a day to see how many people say they’re coming on Monday? We’re at 8 now; I’m optimistic we’ll pick up a few more.

OK, I will be there.

Beth Evans
    Participant

I can also make it Monday, December 3 in the morning. I can come December 10 as well.

Stefanie Havelka
    Participant

This Monday works for me although I would prefer the 10th.

Nine people (including me) have indicated on the Doodle poll that they are planning to attend. Several more here on this thread have said they’ll be there, too. It seems like we’ll have a big enough group to make this worth doing on the 3rd. Looking forward to the presentations and catching up with folks.

What room is the meeting in the grad center?

C196.05

Are we meeting at 9:30

or 10:30?

Announcement on CULIBS indicated 10:30.

Is room C196.05 in the lower level of the library?

yes

I thought I’d crowdsource the task of writing up notes from the meeting today. I’ve stated a page for it in the Docs section. I’ll try to add to it tomorrow but am sharing now in case anyone else wants to get started.

http://commons.gc.cuny.edu/groups/mobile-computing-and-libraries/docs/notes-from-3-december-2012-meeting/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.