A discussion group for students and scholars of children’s literature at the CUNY Graduate Center.
Highlights from the last year include:
– visit from Prof. Carrie Hintz to discuss her new book, Reading Children’s Literature
– job search advice from Balaka Basu, GC alum and Prof of Children’s Lit at UNC-Charlotte
– secondary source swap
– mock orals for students prepping for exams
– discussion of recent journal issue
– abstract and conference proposal workshop
– discussion of Barbara Sicherman’s Well-Read Lives: How Books Inspired a Generation of American Women
– and much more!
If you’re interested in participating, please feel free to request membership and/or email sara.remedios[at]gmail.com
This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.